Sunday, July 14, 2013

Project #9 PLN Final Report





My Personal Learning Network (PLN), Symbaloo, has been exceedingly useful throughout the semester. I have all of my education websites in one place in the color red. The rest of my tiles are color coordinated as well. I have frequently used websites in pink, etc. This is helpful for me because I like to be organized. When I first created my Symbaloo, I didn't think I would use it that much. Now, I use it daily! (Thank you EDM310.) When I first created it, I added the Teaching Channel and TeacherTube. Now, I have Edutopia, Langwitches, Teaching With Soul, our EDM310 blog, Edudemic, and MattBGomez's blog. I will definitely continue adding more websites throughout my schooling and teaching!

1 comment:

  1. What about people? They are an extremely important part of anu PLN.

    ReplyDelete